• Maximum 80,000 Thai Baht(B) per month
• Working/Follow-up with several projects PIC to collect project status reports, consolidate into weekly Program PMO status reports and monthly PSC reports.
• Take notes and follow-up with PICs on action items from the Weekly Program PMO meeting and Monthly PSC meeting.
• Coordinate CR (Change Request) processes
• Check and follow-up with Project PICs on project deliverables and upload into SharePoint folder
• Coordinate on-boarding and off-boarding of program resources
• Other admin support as required
• Minimum 3 years of direct experience in project management/ PMO/ management consulting experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (Pivot, VLOOKUP)
• Knowledge in Project Management methodology, PMO Business Services
• Thai speaker with Fluent English communication
Interested candidate, please send your updated resume to email@example.com
Only Shortlisted candidate will be notified.
|Salary||50.000 -100.000 B|