We’re looking for IT Support/IT Administrator who has overall responsibility to:-
– Provide technical, network and software problem resolution to end-users (customers).
– Monitor and maintain the computer systems, networks, and software of an organization.
– Verify proper hardware and software set up and evaluate.
– Write, updated and maintaining IT documentation.
– Install and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners.
– Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults.
– Repairing equipment and replacing parts.
*Fresh graduate is welcome.
*Be able to communicate in English is an advantage.
|Salary||20.000 - 30.000 B|