Condo in Chong Nonsi BTS area
Located in one of the best and the most expensive area in Thailand, this condo unit’s price is only 4.8 million baht (50/50 transfer fee between buyer and seller).
The condo unit is very suitable for young office people or merchants who work in Central Business District of Bangkok and still looking for a condo unit at the cheapest price (save more money for the future).
Importantly, the common area fee is very cheap. It’s only less than 1,000 baht a month including water fee (normally, the owner doesn’t use much water here).
The Diamond Tower Condominium is only about 200 meters from Chong Nonsi BTS.
– Usable area 61 square meters
– Studio room (but having permanent partition to separate the hallway and living room)
– Built-in furniture that can store a lot of stuff
– Cooking and dinning area
– 1 bathroom
– 1 air conditioner
– 1 parking
– Face to BTS Station (Blocked view since it’s located on 3rd floor, but can still see the MahanaKhon Building)
– Key card
– Swimming pool (quite old)
– 24/7 security guard
– Nearby location, just walking distance
– Chong Nonsi BTS (Just about 200 meters)
– New shopping mall, Silom Connect, just next to Chong Nonsi BTS
– MahaNakhon Building (King Power MahaNakhon)
– Ritz Carlton Residence
– Sathorn Square
– W Hotel
– Empire Tower
– Tops Supermarket
– Sathorn Thani
– Lalai Sap Market
– Bangkok Bank (head office)
– Silom Post Office
Near by location, just 5-10 minutes driving
– Central, Silom Complex
– BNH Hospital
– Lumpini Park